Thread: It's Time to start planning again

Default It's Time to start planning again

Hey guys I was looking for possible spots to take the missus fishing on the richardson HWY or near it(We dont mind going down old dirt roads lol)If possible good grayling,lake trout or char fishing would be nice.I would like to keep it from fairbanks to say paxson lake.Thanks
    There's a fine line between fishing....

and standing on the shore like an idiot! ALLEN BRADLEY-TANGLE LAKES ADVOCATE/FANBOY

Quote Originally Posted by Albradley View Post
    Hey guys I was looking for possible spots to take the missus fishing on the richardson HWY or near it(We dont mind going down old dirt roads lol)If possible good grayling,lake trout or char fishing would be nice.I would like to keep it from fairbanks to say paxson lake.Thanks
    The Badger Slough in late April/Early May is tough to beat. Tons of Grayling Action that is a good time for any style of fishing. After that I would say any of the local lakes at Ice Out.

Fish On!
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bigcox View Post
    The Badger Slough in late April/Early May is tough to beat. Tons of Grayling Action that is a good time for any style of fishing. After that I would say any of the local lakes at Ice Out.

Fish On!
    Thanks I do believe Salmon slayer told me something about that when i first joined a few years ago...from my understanding he may live near there.

and standing on the shore like an idiot! ALLEN BRADLEY-TANGLE LAKES ADVOCATE/FANBOY

Hey Al Tangle lakes is a nice place to take your wife. Theres something about the ambiance of that campground, because women get amorous there, so you may wanna make sure you top off the ol' day tank w/ some blue pills and your fly box w/ some blue duns, the grayling are ravenous too

Quote Originally Posted by fullbush View Post
    Hey Al Tangle lakes is a nice place to take your wife. Theres something about the ambiance of that campground, because women get amorous there, so you may wanna make sure you top off the ol' day tank w/ some blue pills and your fly box w/ some blue duns, the grayling are ravenous too
    Tangle lakes is a place my family has been going to for around 25 years.I know all about tangle lakes(Tangle river is really where the big ones are).