Thread: Looking for photos

Default Looking for photos

Hi folks,

We are making some changes on the site and I'm looking for member photos of the following:

1. Powerboat jumping a beaver dam in the interior.
    2. Boat at anchor in PWS cove (location doesn't matter).
    3. Profile view of powerboat on step in southeast, and another from PWS or Kodiak / Afognak.
    4. Saltwater fishing photos from southeast and PWS; pulling halibut over the side, yelloweye, lingcod or whatever.
    5. Sailboat photo (prefer photo of actual sailing activity, rather than a photo taken at anchor).
    6. Photo of a cruise ship.
    7. Pulling crab pots, shrimp pots (sport fishing, not commercial).

We want photos with really good composition as these images will go on our site and be viewed by lots of people.

We will have other needs as we go along, and we will let you know about that as we go.

Just shoot me a PM or send me an email with permission for us to use the image, and the full name of the person who owns the photo, so we can attribute it to you.

Thanks!

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Mike,
    How do you want to access the photos? Do you want them emailed to you or are you going to create a sticky for us to post photos once you decide you want to use them? Sounds like a great idea and a nice change to the website.

Rob

For the cruiseship photo, I nominate that one Potbuilder put up last summer when it was right at the end of his set. That is one of my favorites.
    2009 Seawolf 31'
    www.seawolfmarine.com
    Fully Loaded

Quote Originally Posted by robbentler View Post
    Mike,
    How do you want to access the photos? Do you want them emailed to you or are you going to create a sticky for us to post photos once you decide you want to use them? Sounds like a great idea and a nice change to the website.

Rob
    How about if you shoot me a PM on this? I don't want to post an email address because of the spammers, and it would be good if these are images that the folks haven't seen much. I will reply with an email address where they can be sent.

Thanks!

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay