Thread: PWS Slideshow/Video

Default PWS Slideshow/Video

Here is a video/slideshow of a trip to PWS from last year. My brother came up from Seattle with his two boys and we headed out for three nights. We stayed in the cabin at Goose Bay. I gave all the boys a new knife before the trip and didn't need one bandaid. The only injury was when my nephew flicked a flaming marshmellow that hit my brother in the head and went down the back of his shirt.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KnikVall.../0/FNf8ZhaSn6c

Great video Jeff! Favorite quote: "I love these things!" (I think) when dolphins were around. Very cool. Thanks for sharing!
    Jim

Thanks for sharing, jeff. Those boys were head-popping pros by the end. Was that the F.S. cabin at Harrison Lagoon, or one of the others?

akjef, That was very entertaining. Would you care to share what the program was that you used?

Looks like you and the boys had a great summer. Thanks for sharing your family's amazing summer with us. Those are some lucky boys.

That was awesome, thanks for posting it! Can you tell us about your Boulton boat - very nice.

GREAT VIDEO!!! Great to see guys doing things with their kids. Don't see enough of that these days.
    My wife & I will be taking our first trip out of Whittier (but not Alaska) this July. Primary reason will be to do some shrimping. Loved the size of the shrimp you caught. Can't wait to get some of my own.

Amazing video! Those young fellows will have the memories of that trip for long to come.

Keep passing it on!

Nice job - A trip to remember for sure.

Great Show....Thanks!! Makes me miss when my boys were that age, youngest is a Jr. in high school now...

Yeah Jeff, that is a memory keeper of a video, very nice job with it,
    and Good One on getting the boys "out there"
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Excellent, those sure looked to have had a terrific time. Well done.

Hey, don't underestimate those flaming marshmallows. When I was about the age of those boys I raised a flaming marshmallow up to blow out. It came off the stick flew in the air and landed right on my nose. That was pain. I had second degree burns on my nose and I had to ware white cream on my nose for what seemed all summer. Great times.

Great video thanks for sharing.

Olin

Thanks for all the great comments. I am glad everyone is enjoying the video. I used iMovie on my MacBook to create it. We spend quite a bit of time out there but that was our first time renting a cabin. The cabin was the new one in Goose Bay about halfway through Culross Passage.

That was one of the best videos I have seen in a long time Jeff. I am in my sixties now and hoping for some grandkids to share some good times like those were one day.

Thanks for sharing!!! I working on getting the grand kids headed down the outdoors road myself.
    2005 20' Weldcraft Sabre XL 350 MP
    SD309 AT
    2009 Polaris Dragon 800 163
    Custom Mod's