Thread: help me out and ill buy gas

Default help me out and ill buy gas

Basically, my machine is broke down in the back of a valley... its about a 1/2 hour ride up there.

i think it just needs to have the fuel filter replaced. i think its just ice in the fuel.

the spot it is in is pretty epic if you like powder and rolly terrain with lots of features.

so i figure ill fill everyone up... you ride me out there... i try to get it started while you guys have some fun and if by the end of the day its not running... we tow it out.

so if anyone wants some free gas and intel on an epic riding spot...

my name is joe

317-3380

oh im in anchorage

Can you give driving time in hours from Anchorage to the parking location...

And when you wanted to do this?
    "If snowmachiners would adopt the habits of riding one at a time and not parking at the base of avalanche prone slopes, the number of fatalities would likely be whittled by at least a third, if not by half." ~ Jill Fredston, in the book Snowstruck, In The Grip Of Avalanches.

yeah, give a few more details, I'd be up for that!
    I'm in chugiak

I am down on the kenai, if its down this way, I can help, but I do not want any gas etc. It would be fun to go help a fella in need out.
    Max
    When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years. www.alaskacanoetrips.com

Ditto Max cept I am in the valley, got an extra spot on the trailer too if it's needed.
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

bring a roll up sled to haul it out to put under the track, also take the belt off the clutch.. is it up in petersville?
    Semper Fi!

No need to pull the belt off the clutch if you have a sled under the track..... only if you don't have a sled under the track. Those little roll up sleds do come in handy sometimes!
    "If your not the lead dog.... the view never changes"