Thread: what scat is this??

Default what scat is this??

was out walking a trail this week and came across a pile of poo in the trail that had pee and thick black runny on the bottom(melted in the ice) with a 4 inch long solid piece on the top. Lots of deer hair in it and was no larger than a dime in diameter. I thought wolverine but maybe coyote???too small to be a canine... still think wolverine... i'll try to post a picture.

Just from the sounds of it...I suspect you have an adolescent BigFoot running around your place...keep an eye out for the rest of the pack...try to set up a game cam.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Quote Originally Posted by rosscoak View Post
    was out walking a trail this week and came across a pile of poo in the trail that had pee and thick black runny on the bottom(melted in the ice) with a 4 inch long solid piece on the top. Lots of deer hair in it and was no larger than a dime in diameter. I thought wolverine but maybe coyote???too small to be a canine... still think wolverine... i'll try to post a picture.
    Sounds completely disgusting. Gotta picture?

Default Hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
    Sounds completely disgusting. Gotta picture?
    You know the real thing is never as good as the fantasy.
    Live life and love it
    Love life and live it

When you start posting scat drops, it says you need to get a life, a wife, a boyfriend, something. Sir, Please step away from the keyboard and put your hands behind your back. We will be involunteering your body for the next 36 hours, under a physcho commit. Do not fight it, it is for your own good. Poo is something you do in private, not something you share with over 300 others, at least daily.
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?

Default Rosco

Rosco,

I was coming down the same trail after eating a gnarly meal of venison prepared by my in-laws that really tore me up last week. It was too cold for TP, hence the frozen black goo and the small scat size. I'll post pictures of my condition if you really want to compare notes, but it's not worth setting there (trust me).