Thread: Scarpa Omega Users?

Default Scarpa Omega Users?

Anybody using these double boots and how are they holding up?Have you had any problem with water getting in them because of tounge design?Other then that they fit great and are lightweight $299@AMH.

Here's the bottom line on boots in a nutshell, though I know this subject will be over done 100 years from now.

If the boot fits, wear it! The brand of the boot doesn't mean anything if it doesn't fit your foot right!

This is one of the topics I see discussed over and over and over again that I really don't understand why. Pick a good name brand boot, try it on. If it doesn't work go down the list until you find something that does.

I never see the name Salomon come up in these discussions? I never have, but that's what I wear for my mountain hunting because they fit my feet.

Get over the brand thing. Everyone's feet are different. Let's go hunting.

Rant over,

Ken

The reason I posted the QUESTON about the boot was for information about the boot leaking water because of the tounge design.I could care less what brand they are but if there is a problem I want to take them back before I wear them.Barneys sells them so I figured someone might wear them hear.

Thanks for letting me know how boots fit,never wore them before.