Thread: Kefir Grains

Default Kefir Grains

Anyone interested in some kefir grains? I have some - send me a PM.

I am in the Mat Su Valley and can drive to swap. Kefir is about 5 bucks a quart at Safeway/Fred Meyers. This stuff is naturally cultured at home. The grains make about 1 quart a week using any milk you choose. Like making home made yogurt but no need for special equipment. The kefir makes most excellent pancakes. Here is a link to some kefir info if you are interested. Dom's Kefir-making in-site

If you still have them I might be interested. Could you mail them? Would you accept payment by paypal gift?
    It ain't about the # of pounds of meat we bring back, nor about how much we spent to go do it. Its about seeing what no one else sees.

http://wouldieatitagainfoodblog.blogspot.com/

I do not mind sending them in state. I guess I should clarify that in the original post. No paypal here, sorry.

It shows you live in GA. Please look up a local source or at least a stateside source for kefir grains. Otherwise sending would not be a problem.

The local stores do not carry them. I was going to order some online, but I don't mind buying used grains, send me a PM and let me know how you want payment and what it will cost with shipping. Thanks
    It ain't about the # of pounds of meat we bring back, nor about how much we spent to go do it. Its about seeing what no one else sees.

http://wouldieatitagainfoodblog.blogspot.com/