This was discussed in a previous post with one of the moderators. Just following up with what I had said.
AK Statute. Sec. 11.46.350(b) states:
For the purposes of this section, a person who without intent to commit a crime on the land, enters or remains upon unimproved and apparently unused land, which is neither fenced nor otherwise enclosed in a manner designed to exclude intruders, is privleged to do so unless
1. notice against trespass is personally communicated to that person by the owner of the land or some other authorized person; or
2. notice against trespass is given by posting in a reasonably conspicuous manner under the circumstances.
(c) A notice of trespass is given if the notice
1. is printed legibly in English;
2. is at least 144 square inches in size;
3. contains the name and address of the person under whose authority the property is posted and the name and address of the person who is authorized to grant permission to enter the property;
interpret how you may, I've spoken to troopers about this...I know where I stand with the Native land.