Thread: Pink rat/mouse

Default Pink rat/mouse

Hey guys I need some help.I am looking for a pink rubber mouse/rat that goes on a hook,They come several in a pack I dont know what they are called All i know is that pike love them.So if you have any idea what im talking about please help me out.Also I do not want info or tips on other lures or anything but what i asked so thank you.
    There's a fine line between fishing....

and standing on the shore like an idiot! ALLEN BRADLEY-TANGLE LAKES ADVOCATE/FANBOY

135695.jpg
    I got a breeder
    Al you need find a madame
    We can partner up and market the little pink rascals!

I have never seen of heard of the lure you are asking about but I do like fullbush's concept and bet it would work wonders on pike!

You should be able to get live pinkies or hoppers at any pet store. People feed them to their fish or snakes all the time. They use to be a staple for my fish (an Oscar) before I got rid of the tank so that I could move... Does it have to be rubber?

I've used something called a moss mouse for bass but I've never seen one in pink. Might be worth looking at a BassPro catalog, I know down south alot of topwater mice, frogs, etc. are used for big bass.

Quote Originally Posted by chasethemoon View Post
    I've used something called a moss mouse for bass but I've never seen one in pink. Might be worth looking at a BassPro catalog, I know down south alot of topwater mice, frogs, etc. are used for big bass.
    they do not carry them.I have looked in cabelas,bass pro,SW, I know that in fairbanks before they closed J and L sporting goods carried them...So far no one else seems to.I guess I just had my hopes up that maybe someone knew what I was looking for..Oh well.Thank you for trying guys

and standing on the shore like an idiot! ALLEN BRADLEY-TANGLE LAKES ADVOCATE/FANBOY

I hope the picture goes through... is this what you were looking for. It's the moss mouse, made by an outfit called "Snag-proof". It looks like you can purcahse directly from their website or a couple of other colors are available on the discount lure site which was recently posted on as having cheap crippled hearing and Kwikfish.

Moss_Mouse_Hot_P_4d1b88235ea90_150x150.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by chasethemoon View Post
    I hope the picture goes through... is this what you were looking for. It's the moss mouse, made by an outfit called "Snag-proof". It looks like you can purcahse directly from their website or a couple of other colors are available on the discount lure site which was recently posted on as having cheap crippled hearing and Kwikfish.

Moss_Mouse_Hot_P_4d1b88235ea90_150x150.jpg
    I am sorry but this is not it.It is almost a flat piece of soft plastic with tiny tiny ears and a short tail. not detailed and comes in a plastic baggie of like 5.