Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Legislature

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,085

    Default Legislature

    Anybody heard the rumor that "the Resource co-chair just told the Fish and Game commissioner that he 'expected' the Dept. of Fish and Game to become 'pro-active' in their support for the boosterism of a Susitna Dam Project." during a very recent meeting of the Legislature?

    Anybody have a problem with the agency that is charged with protecting and managing our wildlife resources being forced to shill for a project that may not be in the best interests of those said resources?

    If this is the wrong forum to post this, feel free to move it. I just thought it was important enough that it needed a wide audience.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

  2. #2
    Supporting Member Amigo Will's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Wrangell
    Posts
    7,600

    Default

    Alaska is past worry about resourses and wants more people a roads to better pimp the land.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

  3. #3

    Default

    I wish we could discuss these matters here, but we can't. I will be suprised if you don't get a PM telling you such!
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  4. #4
    Member thewhop2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    2,366

    Default

    I'm gonna make some popcorn and watch!!!
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •