Thread: Legislature

Default Legislature

Anybody heard the rumor that "the Resource co-chair just told the Fish and Game commissioner that he 'expected' the Dept. of Fish and Game to become 'pro-active' in their support for the boosterism of a Susitna Dam Project." during a very recent meeting of the Legislature?

Anybody have a problem with the agency that is charged with protecting and managing our wildlife resources being forced to shill for a project that may not be in the best interests of those said resources?

If this is the wrong forum to post this, feel free to move it. I just thought it was important enough that it needed a wide audience.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Alaska is past worry about resourses and wants more people a roads to better pimp the land.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

I wish we could discuss these matters here, but we can't. I will be suprised if you don't get a PM telling you such!
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

I'm gonna make some popcorn and watch!!!
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?