Thread: some more pics from the line as well...

Default some more pics from the line as well...

who don't love trapping pics..thought i'd add a few more.
    accommodations for the last month...

couple hides from the last four days...

todays results...
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

What happened to the otter?

well the otter had a fight with a chainsaw.....froze into the ice and cut the hole open cause it was a beaver set but the otter was so long the hole wasn't big enough...feel like crap when i saw fur fly up outa the ice...still feel that way now. the guys gonna get it mounted and they are all fixable though...
    Master guide 212

Is the otter in a 220? If that is a 330, the marten is huge!

its a 33o.
    If anyone doesn't like me posting my trapping pics because of personal interst...please contact me directly and not talk amongst yourselves..just shoot me a pm and let me know whats up.
    thanks you
    Master guide 212

Wow, that is an impressive marten. Keep on posting, Please!

KEEP POSTING, nice looking critters.
    Keeps us occupied while at work!!
    BK

Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    its a 33o.
    If anyone doesn't like me posting my trapping pics because of personal interst...please contact me directly and not talk amongst yourselves..just shoot me a pm and let me know whats up.
    thanks you
    Please, keep posting! You post some of the best pictures on this site and I always look forward to opening a thread of yours. Screw the people who might have a problem (not sure why they would, other than jealously, I suppose?).

I don't doubt cutting that otter jacked your jaw. I hate it when I cut a little hole in something. It bothers me to mess up something, even though I know thread can fix a lot. That first photo is wonderful. What a great location and a great day to be out.
    As for me, if I have a private comment, you can bet I'll make it just that. In the meantime, I'll just keep hanging out and waiting for more adventure stories. Thanks for taking the time.
    ARR

lthere has just been some concern that my success pictures will trigger trappers to run out and trap the area that myself and others are working, creating a less than disierable situation. some folks use the internet to do all their research these days and lack the common courtesy to be thought full of those who are established in an area or using it... hence the concern for my postin' of the pictures. so please...don't get all excited and come running out there...
    Master guide 212

Wait.... Jake! Why are you telling folks not to come out here? We think everyone needs to come out, stay with us, and Jake can take them out for a ride 'down the line'. We do have a policy that if your staying with us, we only allow one trapline besides our personal one out here at a time.... heh heh... for anyone else, each animal requires paying us a 'trophy fee' in reference to another thread on here!
    Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com

Good job this season Jake and for those that have issues with you posting your adventures on here they can go somewhere else geesh.

Sucks to hear about that otter but it looks like you got lucky considering ti tangled with a chainsaw!

ya the chainsaw won...on a side note, i did learn that you can grab a live uninjured otter by the tail and they can't bite you....in case that infor ever comes in handy!
    Master guide 212