Thread: In Honour of Our Upcoming Grand Opening in Las vegas, a small two day sale, Part II

Default In Honour of Our Upcoming Grand Opening in Las vegas, a small two day sale, Part II

Yep, you heard it right. Wild West Guns, Alaska's World Renowned Custom Gun Shop and purveyor of High Quality Firearms is opening a second branch in Las Vegas, specifically, 1.7 miles from the strip off W. Tropicana.

Now thats all well and good for the folks who live in and visit Vegas, since there is a dearth of quality firearms purveyors down there, but what does that mean our Alaskan customers?

Well thats easy...it's going to allow me to try to leverage better prices for the stuff we are selling up here. Those of you who are regulars at our place know we try to sell quality guns and ammo at the best prices in town, even when you take into account the hit we all take up here with shipping and whatnot....now, with a second location and the ability to move HUGE quantities of ammo down there, I will be able to feed off that and let y'all dip your beaks into the soup too.

Here's an example...right now Im working on brass case reloadable US made .223 for $279 per thousand. Not combloc crap or third world surplus, but US made. But to deliver that, I got to buy a railroad car full....

Well, with a place in Vegas, maybe I could move that, yes? And siphon some off for us up here, yes?

And the same goes for guns, steel, materials etc

Jim, Kristy, Jackie, Kim, Hans and I are putting our noses to the grindstone on this one, and me and Hans got a lot of nose to grind

Now why am I expostulating on this now? Simple, we soon will have two places to stock, new computer systems to buy, furniture, employees, double the amount of Maalox and Toilet Paper....

So I need to cycle out some inventory, since it would be cheaper to blow it out here and buy down there as opposed to keep up here and ship doiwn there, but you get the drift.

So here is your Second 2011 Grand Opening Sale. This one starts NOW and ends Wed at 6. Then maybe another next week, or not, or two...but this one is exculsive to this Board. All guns listed are NIB.

1. US Military 50 cal Ball, bright and shiny, 100 round cans, $300 per can
    2. Fiochi 9mm 124Gr $13.99 per box
    3. Fiocchi .45acp 230gr FMG $17.99 per box.
    4. Colt Special Combat Govt 45, 2 tone, $200 off, one only, we get a few ever year, last one.
    5. Colt 6920, $1199

all the 45acp ball is sold.

BTW, finally picked-up a laser light mount and am very satisfied with the fit and quality. Thank you.

Because I am wore out and lack creativity, this sale is extended till Saturday:

add:

Ruger 10-22RB, $199 one only
    fiocchi 45acp 200 gr JHP $24.99 box (super bargain defense load)
    SIG 516, price too low to advertise.
    Now taking deposits on SIG 210 legends, only 210 made.
    Ruger LCPs again, $279