Thread: fox and AR-15's don't mix

Default fox and AR-15's don't mix

went calling this morning for a hour or more...nothing.
    driving back were found this in the hillside, pasted him...
    drove a half mile and missed another one...overall a good day to be out and about.

Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Nice Fox and a great photo, defintely a good day...!
    “Nothing worth doing is easy”
    TR

Nice job BRWNBR!!! Looks like that AR is sighted in a bit better than the Rossi still huh?? Good seeing ya and wish you guys luck in the remainder of the week.

I see a new Tundra. I have one also, and I like it a lot.

gas mileage sucks on that tundra though...
    Master guide 212

Nice pictures like the scenery . I have a new tundra as well they are a good machine for some applications but have one huge flaw in the design that all you tundra owners out there should know about. If you ever have problems getting your side panels to line up remove the front cover and take a look down behind your skis. You will see some very light weight aluminum that rivets to two things one to support arms that hold up all the junk on top of your engine airbox muffler etc two parts of these are riveted to the engine mount. If you have ever hit anything hard behind the big steel bar that runs between the skis these maybe broke or cracked and the fiox is not cheap if you bust the ones attached to the engine mount you are talking $1200- $1500 as it is 8 hours labor and you have to buy new engine mounts as they don't sell these parts separate form it. I am not the only one who has had this problem there is one other in the local shop having the same work done as mien right now
    meats meat don't knock it till you try it

if anyone has a probem with me posting pictures from my trappline because of personal interst, please just pm me or email me directly....more than happy to communicate with anyone who has concerns. thanks.
    Master guide 212

My only concern is when you're going to post MORE pictures. Thanks for sharing. What bullet and distance was that shot, it looks like minimal pelt damage? Way to go.

Keep posting pictures and stories, if nothing else then for those of us who can not get out as much as we wish. I do not see any issues with the AR 15 and fox. Which AR are you using?
    Still hope to get out your way soon.

the AR is awesome, its the bushmaster carbon 15, 5.2lbs i think..love it. shot was a little over 100 yards with the black box 63 gr soft point, exit holes are pretty good, apple size, but i dont' take pics with that side out!
    Master guide 212