Thread: I gotta be doint it right

Default I gotta be doint it right

I gotta be doing something right I could have got my limit of eagles, goshawks, ravens, magpies, and camp robbers but nothing with fur. I think its just my luck I played the wind right, snuck into good spots sat perfectly still on all my stands, I got away from the roads to cover new ground and spent 4 days and covered about 20 miles, and still nothing. I guess its just my luck but I am back at work now and will be at it again on my next week off. I did however get some good exercise and felt lucky to be able to spend the time in Gods country doing what I love, each stand gets me closer to getting something to answer the call

I feel your pain, I have an excellent collection of feathered friends from the last couple weeks out. However the other day at work I took the foxpro out and was showing it off to my co-workers and called in a red fox. This is standing with the sun shinning on us on the highest spot for 700 meters. I don't know if I should be excited or depressed with this. I guess anytime you get to see some wildlife it is a good day. (wildlife in the back of the truck=GREAT DAY!)

Ha Ha Ha When the birds bust you, that's it! The jig is up! The critters understand bird speak.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Mlwent, that's funny. Sounds just like me. Or my boy, depending on where you sit. Several different nights he'd call me up and tell me he was going calling. Either right then, or on my way home later, I'd see a fox. He'd see nothing.
    Just never know when they are going to pop up.
    Tony, sounds like several of the folks down there are having tough luck. Wonder if a guy could leave out bait after calling and come back the next week to see if it has been hit? If so, likely a predator is around. If not, maybe time to keep moving? Is there that few predators down there or are they see lots of pressure and are smarter than most everywhere else?
    ARR

I think they are seeing a lot of pressure here I tried to get back away from everything but still had no luck. There are things around I see tracks but I think I have to outsmart them somehow. I'll find a dumb one eventually though just gotta keep at it.

That's the spirit. No quitting. But if you do, can I be first in line to buy your stuff? Cheap? ()