Thread: In Honour of Our Upcoming Grand Opening in Las vegas, a small two day sale

Default In Honour of Our Upcoming Grand Opening in Las vegas, a small two day sale

Yep, you heard it right. Wild West Guns, Alaska's World Renowned Custom Gun Shop and purveyor of High Quality Firearms is opening a second branch in Las Vegas, specifically, 1.7 miles from the strip off W. Tropicana.

Now thats all well and good for the folks who live in and visit Vegas, since there is a dearth of quality firearms purveyors down there, but what does that mean our Alaskan customers?

Well thats easy...it's going to allow me to try to leverage better prices for the stuff we are selling up here. Those of you who are regulars at our place know we try to sell quality guns and ammo at the best prices in town, even when you take into account the hit we all take up here with shipping and whatnot....now, with a second location and the ability to move HUGE quantities of ammo down there, I will be able to feed off that and let y'all dip your beaks into the soup too.

Here's an example...right now Im working on brass case reloadable US made .223 for $279 per thousand. Not combloc crap or third world surplus, but US made. But to deliver that, I got to buy a railroad car full....

Well, with a place in Vegas, maybe I could move that, yes? And siphon some off for us up here, yes?

And the same goes for guns, steel, materials etc

Jim, Kristy, Jackie, Kim, Hans and I are putting our noses to the grindstone on this one, and me and Hans got a lot of nose to grind

Now why am I expostulating on this now? Simple, we soon will have two places to stock, new computer systems to buy, furniture, employees, double the amount of Maalox and Toilet Paper....

So I need to cycle out some inventory, since it would be cheaper to blow it out here and buy down there as opposed to keep up here and ship doiwn there, but you get the drift.

So here is your First 2011 Grand Opening Sale. This one starts NOW and ends Saturday at 5. Then maybe another next week, or not, or two...but this one is exculsive to this Board. All guns listed are NIB

1. HSM 10mm 180gr remanufactured, .42 per round, minimum purchase 100 rounds.
    2. HSM 50 BMG 647gr FMJ mew made, $4.50 per round, minimum purchase 10 rounds
    3. HSM .45 Colt, 250 grain CAP $25 box 50
    4. HSM .44 mag, 240gr SWC, $27 box 50
    5. All Corbon Pistol ammo 20% off
    6. All Corbon Rifle ammo 15% off
    7. Ruger Hawkeye .338 $649 one only
    8. Ruger SR22 $499 two only
    9. Ruger LCP 380 $279
    10. Colt LE6920 $1199

We have other goodies on sale too...SIG pistols and even a blaser or two...stop by!

Congrats on your new location and improved buying power!

Here's to a great 2011 and stronger 2012.

Cheers,

David Teague

I'm going to wait till the last minute and let some of these other guys have a stab at the 10mm first! (briefly that is!)

So your new store will be "down the road" from The Gun Store on Tropicana.

Will you be installing a stipper pole to compete? How about a cage for MMA fights during the lunch time and evening rush?

On a serious note while I was there in November I took in a little duck hunting, and learned that the only decent shotgun ammo place was Bass Pro Shop way to the south of "town". I had wanted to buy some speciality stuff off the shelf like some Kent Matrix in 2.75 16 gauge and 2.75 20 gauge. They had nothing but "normal" stuff, so I went back to the monsterous super duper walmart next to my motel and bought some Xperts for my hunt the next day.

I guess I need to look at reloading with Nice Shot or ITX for the old guns.

As for the sale, see you this afternoon for some of that .44.

No stripper poles, No MMAs, no taurus.....we are gonna make it a class operation.

this sale is now over, here comes a new one.