Thread: Fur Rondy AK Trapping Association Auction Information?

Default Fur Rondy AK Trapping Association Auction Information?

I know that there is two dates this year the 26th and 5th, does anyone know if there will be a preview listing online or who to contact to find out such information.

I am wanting to know what weekend I want to head down and hit the auction but would hate to make the drive only to find out they are only selling red fox and martin one weekend and wolverine and silver fox the other weekend type deal.

Thanks for the help

Have you thought about attending the one in Fairbanks during the trappers fling?
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Supporting Member

Fur Rondy fur auction dates are February 25th and 26th and March 5th. I believe one of the first weekend days will also include the "Hide and Horn" auction of State-owned goods. For specifics on what will be occurring on what days, I would suggest you contact the President of the South Central chapter of The Alaska Trappers Association, Lynn Keogh. His number is 907-398-1803.

Huntress ~ I didnít know they had one, Iíd love to go. Do you happen to have dates or a site I can look up info on it?

Spike ~ Are you sure of the 25th? From all the information on the schedules it shows AK Trappers on the 26, AK Fish and feathers on the 27th and then AK Trappers again on the 5th. Iím not trying to argue just want to make sure that I have the dates correct for travel plans and all. Thanks for the contact information I will be getting ahold of Mr. Keogh

It should be held at the Mushers Hall on March 19th but I'd ask Spike (Rick) or Lynn. They would know more about it...
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Supporting Member

My bad! You have the dates correct as the 26th and 27th and again on the 5th. See you there!

See yall tomorrow The crib midget is just about as excited as he was for Chirstmas lol

Did you come down? I think I did pretty good buying at the trappers auction yesterday.
    I have such a hard time trying to decide which outdoor activity to do every chance I get!! Living in AK is a mental challenge

Yep Yep we were there, got a few good deals. I was hopin for a true Blue fox or Sapphire Blue even thought they would more than likey be farmed, but alas no go, there is aways next time. Was at the Fish and Fur auction today and the crib midget was filmed by the history guys there so who knows he might me a tv star lol. What did ya get? We got a few fox, yoters and a youth hunters ermine I think we made there day