Thread: Moose scent lures: worth it?

Default Moose scent lures: worth it?

Has anyone used scent lures for moose with any success? I'm considering getting some from BaitEm before going out next fall (yes, I'm planning already). Just wondering if anyone has seen any consistent results (good or bad) with scent lures.
    Born in Alaska: The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:6

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

i test ran some year before last.... and last year both years i had bulls rubbing it off the tree
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Using cow urine late in the season worked very well for me. It was a part of a pretty intensive effort of building scrapes, scouting and calling.

Using cow urine late in the season worked very well for me. It was a part of a pretty intensive effort of building scrapes, scouting and calling.
    Ok willphish, it sounds like someone needs to submit an instructional article for the magazine on this site. Because after following the instructions on the bottle when I bought some, it was as effective as hen crap on a pump handle!

I have used it and have had bulls come right to it? Ask Romo He'll tell ya.