Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 2011 Airboat Calendars

  1. #1

    Default 2011 Airboat Calendars

    American Airboats has completed a 2011 Airboat/Bikini Calendar. $20 each delivered.
    Send me an e-mail if you want one and I will invoice you through pay-pal.

    airboatcapt2@aol.com
    Faron Floyd
    Vice President
    American Airboat Corp
    airboatcapt2@aol.com
    409-920-0716 Cell
    1-800-241-6390 Office
    www.americanairboats.com
    "The Quality Remains long after the Price is Forgotten!

  2. #2

    Default

    Faron Floyd
    Vice President
    American Airboat Corp
    airboatcapt2@aol.com
    409-920-0716 Cell
    1-800-241-6390 Office
    www.americanairboats.com
    "The Quality Remains long after the Price is Forgotten!

  3. #3

    Default

    Saw a big camo AIRRANGER in cleburne texas on sunday, but it didn't have anything like her in it! Is she an option?

  4. #4

    Thumbs up

    OK...so where is February thru December???
    Gotta see what we are buying...doncha know!!!

    Sure beats the heck out of Moose, Bear, Northern Lights, Fish and Glacier calendars!!!
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  5. #5
    Member chico99645's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Palmer
    Posts
    1,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airboatcapt2 View Post
    She can check my license anytime!

  6. #6

    Default

    They get better than this in the Calendar. Only $20 Delivered guys!
    Who wants one?
    Faron Floyd
    Vice President
    American Airboat Corp
    airboatcapt2@aol.com
    409-920-0716 Cell
    1-800-241-6390 Office
    www.americanairboats.com
    "The Quality Remains long after the Price is Forgotten!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •