Thread: Labman bringing home the fur.

Default Labman bringing home the fur.

I found a few photos on the camera of LM and some fur that he brought home. Quite honestly I think they felt sorry for him and committed suicide.
    He and his partner did spend quite a bit of time out looking but had a hard time connecting until this little gal showed up.

Default From Dogs to Cats. Here Kitty Kitty.

Finally some good luck. I happened to be with him on this trip. This 25lb female walked to within 15' or so from him. I was off the other side overlooking a bowl when the shots rang out. Man is that exciting.
    She was called in w/ his new Foxpro and a squealing hare. Took about 22 minutes before she showed up. We did about 6 sets that day and she is the only thing we saw.

Roca did not think much about this big kitty as evidenced by her razor back. She is about 62lbs. The difference is pretty amazing as to how they are built.

Here I am with the lynx and Roca. That lynx at 25lbs sure looks big compared to the Lab.

Great pics! Looks like you were having fun!!

Nice work and photos. I love seeing photos of dead kitty cats...keep up the good work. Get em' now before they crash.

Great pics, I am still looking for a cat in my traps or one who wants to get shot....
    I have such a hard time trying to decide which outdoor activity to do every chance I get!! Living in AK is a mental challenge

LM was sitting on a slash pile, about 6' off the ground. He had a great view of the area. Call was directly off to his left, and I was beyond that. The Kitty came in from his right, slinking out of the brush, around the base of the pile. He said that he caught a twinge of movement out of the corner of his eye, realized what it was and how close, and froze. Then it was game on to try and get turned and the gun up before she disappeared.
    It was a really clear, calm day, about 5 degrees or so. Very comfortable. We were able to do some exploring and found a couple of neat areas.

Nice photo's and report! Good job!

Nice looking critters, love your labs look while sniffing the kitty!

Nice Pics. Cant believe I didnt see these earlier. What time of day was it when the cat came out?

Golly, I think it was after 9am, and maybe close to 10am. I'll have to ask LM to see if he remembers. I'm still waiting to get some of that cat cooked up in a stew or jambalaya. That ought to be good eating.