Thread: Alpine Creek Lodge

Talking Alpine Creek Lodge

Just a note to tell everyone of my experience at Alpine Creek Lodge. I have been wanting to get out there for about 2 years now and i finally got off my butt and made it happen. We called the lodge and told Jennifer that we were heading out from Cantwell. She said she would give us 3-4 hours to get here and someone would come looking for us if we didn't show. (First plus) We had a great ride out there and finally made it around 7 pm. We were greeted as we pulled in and told that dinner was ready for us. Now keep in mind that the meals were included in the price of the stay . I have payed more money for less food. We had fried chicken, rice, veggies for our meal. THEN DESSERT.... Fresh brownies with homemade ice cream. The lodge itself was very warm and inviting. The next morning we had pancakes, sausage and. bacon for breakfast. We went out the next day with Kyle (who works there) and had a blast all day. We came back to another great meal and a birthday cake for me (thanks again Jennifer). Needless to say i will definitely be back for more. I felt like i was staying with friends rather than a business. Thank you to Claude, Jennifer, Bob, Kyle, Jake and Samson for the warm hospitality you showed us all!
    I would highly advise anyone who is thinking of going out there to do it immediately before spring comes. Don't miss out on an opportunity this good.
    -At what point does "against all enemies foreign and domestic" apply to politicians?

Nice Review. Thanks

Definitely a nice review. Thanks for posting!
    "If snowmachiners would adopt the habits of riding one at a time and not parking at the base of avalanche prone slopes, the number of fatalities would likely be whittled by at least a third, if not by half." ~ Jill Fredston, in the book Snowstruck, In The Grip Of Avalanches.

Thanks for the great review! We enjoyed having you here as well! There is so much to do out here, I don't think I'll ever get to it all, but I'm going to give it my best try. We look forward to your return. I give all the credit to Jennifer, as she has done amazing on running this place and making sure everything is working properly and the guests are happy!
    Claude
    Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com

mntransplant says: "I felt like i was staying with friends rather than a business." Right on! Those were my exact feelings when I have stayed there. Great place. Great people!

Smile

I was out there with mntransplant, I couldn't agree more, to say the least it was a great experience and I will definitely reccomend it to all. As for the crew out at alpine creek, thank you again for the hospitality and truly offering a home away from home in beautiful snowmachine back country. Hope to see you guys soon!

x7 and minn, it was great to meet you guys out there! glad you had a good ride with kyle, i was itchin' to have been up that side wall with you guys...but ahh had to work!
    I'll second what you said about them being more like friends than a business....i'll be there every year!
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212