Thread: Bow Reports?

Wink Bow Reports?

Bow reports, remember those? Used to be written by a bow tech. in one of the archery mags. Does he still write those reports? Bill.
    ; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed. 1 SAMUEL 2;30

Default Humm

Don't know which one you are referring too but Fastbows does reports and on Bowhunting.net they have bow reports.

I did a lot of research before I bought my BowTech and the reports were well worth it.

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

Thumbs up trad.

Never read one before but got 20 years worth of killin stuff w/ a H.P.R. in Idaho. Well just a short 2 months ago I started with a Fred Bear Kodiak Mag. Love it. Can't wait till Spring bear.

Wink

Daveinthebush, I think his name was Norm something, his reports were great, unbiased, he tested longbows, recurves, compounds all brands.I might be showing my age here, but they were interesting, and cut through the hype! Bill.
    ; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed. 1 SAMUEL 2;30

Default Bow Certification

Could someone tell me if a valid archery license from another state completes the bowhunter education needed to bowhunt in Alaska? I'm not aware of any certification here in Florida.

Default Depends

It depends on where and when you want to hunt. During "General Season" for most game, no special license is required.

However - In "Special Archery" hunts, some "Draw" (lottery or as some call it, Donation to the State Hunts), and the Haul Road special archery zone hunts, you may need an IBEP certification card or equlivant.

You need to remember that Alaska is 1/5th the size of the lower 48 so there are many different regulations for a vast amount of area. It is best to know what you want to hunt and in what area, and then maybe we could give you a better answer.

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012