Thread: Lots of Raft vendors this next week end

Default Lots of Raft vendors this next week end

at the Anchors Aweigh boat show in Anchorage
    http://anchorsaweighboatshow.com/
    Hey if you are looking for the perfect float hunting boat you may find it at the show this next weekend.
    I am going to come up from the Kenai friday afternoon,, all day sat and sunday
    Will be hanging out at the Jim King Alaska Series booth most of the time ,,or at least when I am not out looking at all the boats..
    Please stop by if you get a chance and say hello ..
    I would love to meet some of you cats from the forum and put a face to the name or handle..
    I have some cool give aways for forum members, so make sure you stop in and say hello.
    hope to meet and see you ..
    Max
    When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years. www.alaskacanoetrips.com

Max...look forward to meeting you at the boat show....show me the options for a custom frame I am building....Dennis

I appreciated getting the chance to meet and visit with some of you guys that I met at the boat show this past weekend in Anchorage.
    I had a good visit with Tracy from Alaska Raft and kayak, also the guys over at marita sea and ski, and all the other boat dealers.
    I found a good deal on a new jet motor for my jet ranger from the folks down in seward.
    Got to look at some really great dream boats. talked to some of our good members here about float hunting some really cool rivers, and experiences.
    We have lots of people on this forum with so much knowledge.
    I got to listen to some great stories and shake hands with a few of you ..
    Thank you again
    Max
    When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years. www.alaskacanoetrips.com