Thread: To the Thief

Angry To the Thief

That stole the hatch 7+ off the reel tree at Mossy's fly shop. I hope your freaking boat sinks....You may live but bads fish karma to you forever you piece of crap
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by alaskachuck View Post
    That stole the hatch 7+ off the reel tree at Mossy's fly shop. I hope your freaking boat sinks....You may live but bads fish karma to you forever you piece of crap
    I can do the impossible right away. Be patient, miracles take me a bit longer.

completely agree mike is awesome and does not deserve that to happen to him!

That really hurts a nice business like that..
    And it hurts all of us. A niche business like that depends on building relationships with its customers.
    For someone to come in and take that reel off the tree like that is probably someone that has been in
    the store before. Sadly Mike will either use insurance to cover the loss, or just have to absorb it best he can
    and then pass the costs on to everyone that is legit in buying products from him.
    It also may cause him to be suspect of those coming in the door..
    very sad ,, very very sad
    Max
    When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years. www.alaskacanoetrips.com

Thanks guys. But don't worry, I won't be passing any bad fortune on to the consumers, that is just not me.

While yes it makes you wonder, I will continue to have faith that 99.9999% of my customers are great people and will not have any bad intensions at all.

The one who stole the reel will have there own bad fortune at some point (hopefully they donate that great reel to the fish gods).
    "The Tug is the Drug"