Thread: Gunsmithing supplies in Alaska?

Default Gunsmithing supplies in Alaska?

I'd like to be able to parkerize some parts next weekend, does anyone know where I might be able to buy some solution in the Anchorage/Wasilla area?

Thank you in advance!
    The individual right to keep and bear arms shall not be denied or infringed by the State or a political subdivision of the State.

We haul up the stuff in drums. If you have just a few parts and you have prepped them, and a whole day to spend in anc, bring em by and we can "can park" them for $20

That sounds like a good deal, I'll keep the offer in mind. But I'm a DIY guy, could you sell a couple gallons of the solution to a fellow board member and gun nut?

I'd like to compare a commercial solution to my home brew to see if I can learn something.
    The individual right to keep and bear arms shall not be denied or infringed by the State or a political subdivision of the State.

Sorry we cant...lawyuhs

ok. I understand. You can sell firearms, but not chemicals. What a wonderful world we live in.

If I stop by, who do I ask for if I want to speak to you in person? I'd love to get a shop tour if possible.

ok. I understand. You can sell firearms, but not chemicals. What a wonderful world we live in.

If I stop by, who do I ask for if I want to speak to you in person? I'd love to get a shop tour if possible.

I don't make the crappy world, I just do what I have to do to keep 11 plus Alaskans working in that crappy world

Bring your parts and ask for me

I understand. I ran out of time today, but I should be back in town in April, I'll look ya up then. Thank you.