Thread: 3 Bears FYI

Default 3 Bears FYI

I was strolling through the 3 Bears on Trunk road tonight and ventured over to their new sporting goods section (which is pretty impressive for the store). If anyone is looking for traps, they have a good selection of coni's and foot holds as well as stretchers and other supplies. It's worth checking out.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

They have a pretty good reloading section down here in kenai too. I was impressed with all they had

Where on Trunk road ? Bit more detail for an out of towner cruising thru....
    Trunk is out of Wasilla, right? (Where Teelands used to be ??)
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakrain View Post
    Where on Trunk road ? Bit more detail for an out of towner cruising thru....
    Trunk is out of Wasilla, right? (Where Teelands used to be ??)
    Intersection of Trunk and Palmer-Wasilla Hwy.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

This is awful news!!!!!! One of the benefits of living in Palmer was the complete lack of any type of sporting goods store. In the past my disdain for going into "the city" has saved me countless dollars in impulse pending at Chimos or Sportsmans. Now you are telling me that I can once again ride my wheeler to a sporting goods store? I am sure the wife will be thrilled!

they are duke traps if it matters to you. powder is cheaper than sportsmans but bullets are more at least for barnes

i was just gonna throw that in there. floor guy..that there all dukes.
    stetchers dont really make a difference and there conibears are nice
    but i caught one otter in my only duke #3 i bought and the trap wasnt workable when i got it off its foot..
    go to sportsman or chimo and spend the extra bucks if you can and get some traps that will last you a long time