Thread: Kelley Blue Book - Snowmobile values

Default Kelley Blue Book - Snowmobile values

http://www.kbb.com/snowmobile

Good tool to use if your buying a used snowmachine off of Craig's or Alaska's List. Was interesting to look at a few sleds on Craig's and compare actual blue book value vs seller's asking price.

Default Nada guides

http://www.nadaguides.com/Motorcycles/Snowmobiles

Another website to help a buyer determine used values for snowmachines.

Agreed. It appears that quite a few people on CL and AL that are trying to sell their machines lately are totally smoking crack.

It is my experience, snowmachines in AK do not follow the kbb or nada guidelines. Try offering someone 5-800 dollars for a skidoo Tundra R and they will most likely not accept your offer. They are just worth more up here because of where we are. Anyways this is my experience. It also nice to go the the lesser 48 and pic up sled for next to nothing and bring them up here. Thats what I did.
    I'm going to ctrl-alt-delete you so hard your mama's computer is going to reboot.

There are some models that dont follow BB values, but there are alot of sleds for sale out there, and its really only worth what someone will pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryHyde View Post
    Agreed. It appears that quite a few people on CL and AL that are trying to sell their machines lately are totally smoking crack.
    Ya, mostly those selling Ski-Doo's gotta lay off the pipe for awhile and wake up to reality. I see lots of them that have been for sale for almost a year and price is still the same, way too high to start with. And the market up here is flooded, and I don't believe in KBB and nada.
    The emphasis is on accuracy, not power!

Exactly Marv. I see the guy with the 2010 Tundra LT, 2k+ miles is figuring it out, he dropped his price from $7100 to $7000 after several months.