Rocket Tent - 2# 4oz, or less...
Rocket Tent A2 Specifications
• Winter weight (no poles): 1 lb. 5.9 oz (620g )
• Summer weight (tent poles included): 2 lbs. 4 oz (920g)
• Included probe extender (if needed): 2.8 oz (80g)
• Packed size: 6 x 10 x 2 inches (15 x 25 x 5 cm)
• Footprint: 25 ft2 floor plus 7 ft2 vestibule
• Summer poles: DAC 8.5mm NSL and 9mm Pressfit
Wow...that looks pretty sweet. Has anyone used it yet? I would love to get some reviews. Good find 6X.
Snug fitting...we'll see how durable...
And 1.78 pounds...from Terra Nova:
Another snug but light tent... 720 gms = 1.78 pounds: http://www.terra-nova.co.uk/Brand/Te...=specification
- Packed Size: 46cm x 10cm
- Weight: 660g / Packed 720g
- Person: 1+
- Season Rating: 3 Season Backpacking
- User range: Mountain marathons and Adventure Racing
- Pitching: Simultaneous flysheet and inner pitching
- Titanium Skewers 1g each
- 7.55mm Scandium Alloy pole
Here on sale: http://www.moontrail.com/terra-nova-...photon-usa.php