Thread: Wasilla High School Hockey Booster Club Gun Show this Weekend

Default Wasilla High School Hockey Booster Club Gun Show this Weekend

Just a reminder. Good cause. Sold out show, jammed lots of good stuff in there this show they said!! 10am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by akrstabout View Post
    Just a reminder. Good cause. Sold out show, jammed lots of good stuff in there this show they said!! 10am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday.
    You guys need to be thankful and know how lucky you are to live in one of the few states that would allow a booster club to profit from anything gun related. That would never happen in this midwestern town.......kinda makes me want to move up there!

Quote Originally Posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    You guys need to be thankful and know how lucky you are to live in one of the few states that would allow a booster club to profit from anything gun related. That would never happen in this midwestern town.......kinda makes me want to move up there!
    You're not missing anything . . . move along.

I'm headed there now!

It was a nice show.

I saw a couple of things that caught my eye but scored a sweet deal on the way out with a guy who was setting up very late on Sunday.

Beautiful weather for a drive, nice company (a shooting partner) for the trip out and back. Ran in to a few folks that remembered me from my gun days in the 1980's.

Nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Cheers,

David

It was a pretty good show. Another .375H&H followed me home, and I picked a KOA Jaeger boning knife for a good price.

I was able to bring home another Remington TI in 7mm-08. Couldn't believe the amount of people in the first couple hours yesterday. Nice to see the good turn out.

My experience wasn't as good. I saw a lot of overpriced junk there. I saw a ruger GP100 that caught my eye, but the guy wanted too much for it. I ended up going to sportsmans and buying a new one instead.
    Some people call it sky busting... I call it optimism
    "Swans are a gift" -DucksandDogs
    I am a shoveler's worst nightmare!

Decent show but not as good as in past days. Lots of none gun / fishing items such as food, jewerly, coins, art work, kitch knifes, and general flea market junk. One guy was even selling tires and had some samples against the wall.

I saw a few interesting items but nothing that really grabbed out at me.

The Palmer Lions Club is apparently still holding the line on non-shooting / fishing stuff. Hope that show has more gun stuff.

On the postive side the place was jammed in the first couple of hours so the booster club just have made a good profit. I'll look forward to goig next year again.
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

It wasn't a bad show, there just wasn't anything there I was looking for. I only had an hour to cruise through but I didn't see any bullet molds. The only thing I saw that was casting related was a small pile of unknown mixture lead ingots.

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

It was VERY crowded as usual.

It was Beeg as usual.

I don't reely mind the non-gun items.

I purchased some cast boolits, and a bracelet for my wife.

I wish Ida had more time. I had hoped to go again Sunday after church.

I'm sorry EKC couldn't make it.

What'er the Gun Shows like in TEXUZZ?

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty of the North View Post
    I'm sorry EKC couldn't make it.

What'er the Gun Shows like in TEXUZZ?

Smitty of the North

Ya, we could made room to fit EKC there and Iíd not gripe ifin he moved on up . . . unlike the California tree hugger types we get heíd fit right in here.

Donít know about Texuzz gun shows but Crossroads in Phoenix is about 20 times the size of this one, imposable to take it all in going one full day.

This one was okay but for all the shiny stuff distracting the wife from the important stuff, gun stuff. I couldnít find anything I couldnít live without though, ran into several people we hadnít seen in years though so well worth the price to get in out of the cold wind.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona