Thread: Ninilchik Fishing Trip

Default Ninilchik Fishing Trip

My father in law is coming to visit the first part of June, and wants to do some halibut fishing. I am thinking about a King/ Halibut trip out of Ninilchick. Does anyone know of a good charter for this trip?

Call Paul and Debbie at Alaska fishing fever. 1-866-262-0708. They are also a sponser on the saltwater fishing thread.
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?

Cook Inlet Charters / Reel 'Em Inn 907-567-7335 (Bruce and Charlene McLean) They have a camp ground with hook ups, rooms, showers, walk in freezer, vacuum packing. I'm not associated with them. Just known them for decades.

Thanks, I was hoping somebody had fished with one of the charters out of Ninilchik and could give me a recommendation/ reference

Quote Originally Posted by Ikthusrods View Post
    Thanks, I was hoping somebody had fished with one of the charters out of Ninilchik and could give me a recommendation/ reference
    I might be reading this wrong, and if I am, my apologies. I thought that was what I was giving you, was a recommendation. I'm not quite sure why others haven't replied, but if you do a search on Ninilchik / Deep Creek, you'll find about as many recommendations as responses, complete with fishing experiences, etc.

I have fished with Alaska Fishing fever and have known them for over 25 years. They have cabin rentals right there and have two nice boats that they fish with. Good luck
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?

The peak of this Ninichik King run is about the 25th of May and is usually over around the 10th, so try to book as early in June as possible
    check out the run chart at http://www.wildroselodge.com/Peakfishruns.html
    Frank
    Alaska Wildrose Charters and Cabins
    www.wildroselodge.com