Thread: Looking for a Moose Hunting Partner for 2011 Season

Default Looking for a Moose Hunting Partner for 2011 Season

I'm looking for a partner for the 2011 moose hunting season. I have a cataraft and all of the gear, but my regular partner will not be able to go this year. I live in Wasilla and am flexible as to the river to float and exact dates. I have harvested 11 moose over the years and have many years of experience in Alaska. I am retired from the Army, 59 years old (will be 60 in September), and in great physical condition. I can still hump 100+ pound packs!

Need someone who is a capable hunter, willing to work hard, able to share expenses, a decent conversationalist, and will be 100% committed to doing the hunt.

Let me know if you are interested and hopefully we can put something together very soon.

I live in Minnesota. I've hunted Elk (Col., Wy., Mont.), Mule Deer (many states), Black Bear (from Minn to Miss.), as well as whitetail, wild boar, even alligater with bow. I'm looking for an Alaska hunting partner. I'm serious! Can make a scouting trip during the summer.

I'm looking to hunt Moose, Caribou, and just about anything else. I'm in good shape and will be 50 by Sept.

If I could mix in some fishing on a scouting trip it would be even better.

Lee

PM me and we can talk about this.

i too am in Wasilla would be interested in talking with you some about the trip i tried to PM but was unable to

man wish i would be around for this season, but im getting ready to deploy in feb maybe next year i'll see if you need a partner

I am moving to anchorage and would love to talk to you. I have hunted from a boat for approximately 35 years.

I have been to Alaska many times hunting and fishing. I have float hunted for moose before and would like to do it again. If you are still looking for a partner I would like to talk to you about the hunt.

I have connected with a fellow Alaskan, so for now I am no longer looking. If plans change, I'll be looking again.