Thread: New North Pole Gun Shop

Default New North Pole Gun Shop

Just found out about this place. Should be nice to have a little more competition in the Fairbanks area. I hope they keep their gun inventory up to date on their website. It would be nice knowing what they have without having to drive all the way into North Pole every couple weeks.

http://www.alaskaillusivearms.com/

One problem I have with buying in NP is the sales tax especially when buying high ticket items like guns. But it nice to know there's some competition out there. There's been a whole in the gun market in the fairbanks area since Down Under closed it's doors. IMHO.
    I'm going to ctrl-alt-delete you so hard your mama's computer is going to reboot.

I'm always happy to see a new gun shop, and I hope they make a go of it, but it would take a lot for them or anyone else to fill the void left by Down Under.
    We are right to take alarm at the first experiment upon our liberties.
    James Madison

Default Our own niche - no sales tax

We aren't trying to "fill the void", I agree that we aren't even close...just give us another 20 years, eh?

We are still searching for our own niche...but I'm sure we'll find it as we get more feedback from customers. And we are technically outside the city limits and therefore have no sales tax.

So far, we are keeping our inventory up-to-date. We have listed the Arsenal Saigas that arrived last week and the new handguns (some 1911's and some with crimson tracers) which were ordered today and are enroute from the supplier.
    Last edited by Michael Strahan; 02-07-2011 at 23:47.