Thread: $250 reward!!!!!!

Default $250 reward!!!!!!

FOR THE NAMES OR TRUCK/CAR LIC PLATE WHO STOLE MY TOOL BOX & SPARE TRAILER TIRE FROM MY TRUCK AT MILE #316 PARKS HWY.JUST PAST THE TREE FARM< THE PULL OUT ON THE RIGHT GOING DOWN TO NENANA> I WANT THEASE ***** BAd , NO COPS WILL BE NEEDED. Hope some one saw this happen, easy money

I hope someone helps you out , I was at the movie Theatre (cinema 16) couple weeks ago and saw a man breaking into cars in the parking lot... 911 and a statement later one crook was off the street.. Cinema 16 manager didn't even comp me a ticket for the movie the kid and I missed waiting for the police. arrgh..

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ret25yo View Post
    I hope someone helps you out , I was at the movie Theatre (cinema 16) couple weeks ago and saw a man breaking into cars in the parking lot... 911 and a statement later one crook was off the street.. Cinema 16 manager didn't even comp me a ticket for the movie the kid and I missed waiting for the police. arrgh..
    Check your cell phone bill on your next statement. The last time I made a 911 call (several years ago) with my cell phone, I got charged $1, and I had unlimited calling. So I'm thinking the next time you see someone breaking into cars at the movies, instead of losing your movie ticket and possibly paying for the 911 call, expending a bullet might just be the cheaper route.

The sad thing is my phone couldnt be used again for 2hrs. because it automatically switched to "emergency mode" lol... and if I have to pay $1 for emergency service call... THATS BULLCRAP

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Full freezer go to the next serivce station up and down the road from were the f heads rip you off and ask if the have camaras. most of the time they will let you veiw them. I found out who broke into my house that way.

Man, I hate thieving iceholes, I hope you get your mitts on them...

Perhaps we have another good use for trail cams my friends - especially for the long trips where a vehicle may set for several days - I doubt any crook would expect a camera to be stuck on a tree nearby???
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

crap like this makes you wonder why booby traps are illegal.......... Man I hate thieves and I hope you catch them.
    Semper Fi and God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by AK Troutbum View Post
    Check your cell phone bill on your next statement. The last time I made a 911 call (several years ago) with my cell phone, I got charged $1, and I had unlimited calling. So I'm thinking the next time you see someone breaking into cars at the movies, instead of losing your movie ticket and possibly paying for the 911 call, expending a bullet might just be the cheaper route.

Umm, not so. Was told during our concealed carry course. Be prepared to spend $100,000 if you shoot somebody. Mostly the family's come after you. But they also said, it is just as bad if you wound them. So shoot to kill, emtpy the mag or cylinder. Just don't want the wrong idea getting out and somebody trying to be a hero.

Pretty lame though no tickets comp'd for saving all their customers cars windows and items!

I guess I should say this happened on saturday 10am-8pm??????