Thread: Air Taxis...

Default Air Taxis...

Anybody Have Any Suggestions For Air Taxis...mainly For Drop Camps??
    ...Jackie Bushman is a TOOL

Default More info

I think you might want to ask were you will be hunting and for what? There are tons of Air Taxi's, but break it down a little further

Quote Originally Posted by y2kadle View Post
    Anybody Have Any Suggestions For Air Taxis...mainly For Drop Camps??

Yes, don't forget to pick me up on time.

lol JU sorry man but that was funny. don't know how many times i've thought that.
    funny story real quick, called my pilot told him to come get me i'm at the south end of the lake. he flys out, circles the lake, lands on the north end, gets in and leaves...i'm fried. i call him back and ask whats up? he said he was at the south end. i'm on the wrong end!! i dont' think so, pull out the compass, sure enough i'm on the south end, pilot landed on the wrong end of the lake.
    he comes back out, sees me,lands and when he gets outa the plane i hand him my compass, he laughs a little and flys us outa, there. its an ongoing joke with us now and he's still trying to make up the loss of flying double that trip. didn't charge me for it...good man.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

...well my dad is coming up from pennsylvania and i want to put him on a brown bear or some caribou. i'd like to go north, somewhere around the brooks range...any thoughts
    ...Jackie Bushman is a TOOL