Thread: Seattle Boat Show

Default Seattle Boat Show

Anybody heading down (or up)? I'll be flying down evening of the 28th and spend all day Saturday there. Been 6 years or so since the last one.
    In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

I wish I was going, but I can't make it. I went a few years back and had a blast. Are there any specific boats you are looking at?
    Boatless

How about over --- Arriving noon the 26th heading home early the 28th ---- gotta see that 29 pilot house

Quote Originally Posted by FISHFACE View Post
    I wish I was going, but I can't make it. I went a few years back and had a blast. Are there any specific boats you are looking at?
    would like to look at the seawolf and cold water boats. Was hoping to look at the Canmar Commander but they won't be there. Got a list of boat toys, er tools that I need as well.
    In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

Seawolf is not listed as an exhibitor:
    http://www.seattleboatshow.com/search-exhibitors.html

Am very interested in their boats as well. If all our toys manage to sell this summer we have plans to order a 31 footer.

Weird, Wooldridge does not on the list either. Can't believe either them or Seawolf would miss this show.
    Tennessee

I would call Sea Wolf and see what their schedule is. They normally have a boat on show that has just been built for one of their customers. I tried to get one for 2007 Season in September 2006 but the boat would not be done until August 2007. So there is a waiting list. Not sure but I think they only build 4 per year. Try checking out Bay Weld in Homer they build an excellent boat. I was hoping to see the new VW Cummins engine. They have a 350 hp hooked up to a Mercruiser drive. The diesel is a v-8. Any way have fun at the show.