Default Another Red

one more red for ya
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tae and grace 324.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	44016

Congrats LB, nice looking red there!
    Hey, shoot Joefish a PM and let him know what your dog sets look like, he is looking for some info.

Keep em' comin' bud, it's always a treat to see what you snag out in the wild!

Quote Originally Posted by tailwind View Post
    Congrats LB, nice looking red there!
    Hey, shoot Joefish a PM and let him know what your dog sets look like, he is looking for some info.

Keep em' comin' bud, it's always a treat to see what you snag out in the wild!
    tailwind,
    thanks for letting lb know.
    oh lbtrapper,
    nice lookin fox too. im gettin jealios

hey joefish ill shoot ya a pm..

its kinda odd... picked up a few tips from an old timer (great uncle) on how to set...odd thing is, is that he explained my same exact set accept few different little touches...i made those little touches and ive really been pullin in the K9's lately.

and thanks for the kind responces good luck to you guys

LB.... you always post awesome threads and you are very respectful... you should be proud of yourself ... I know you said you are only in your teens... but you act like a young man... keep it up... I am sure A LOT of people on here have respect for you as a trapper and a person

Quote Originally Posted by rock2382 View Post
    LB.... you always post awesome threads and you are very respectful... you should be proud of yourself ... I know you said you are only in your teens... but you act like a young man... keep it up... I am sure A LOT of people on here have respect for you as a trapper and a person
    Thank you, post like that make it all worth while...good luck to you.