Thread: Bunny hunting partner

Default Bunny hunting partner

Hello,
    Iam getting ready to return after a deployment around the 15 Jan and would like to go bunny hunting when I return. Iam hopeing to find somebody who might like to go. Iam pretty new to hunting in Alaska and have only really done some scouting. I have found some grouse but have yet to put a bunny on the table. Iam not looking for somebody's honey hole just somebody who might like to go out and explore some new areas. If you are interested please PM me. Thanks

Levelwined

Levelwined, I am no expert, but I do my fair share of killing bunnies in the winter. I got a beagle and I would be glad to take a vet out hunting. It's the least I could do for someone willing to put his life on the line for the rest of us. Send me a pm when you get back.

I don't have any great spots but I know where to find a few. If you have weekdays off I am always looking for people to hunt with. Let me know when you get home

Thank you both, bushwhack and hayduke, will be looking you up when I get home. I expect to be back mid Jan and will have some time off before I have to back to work. I also do have a floating schedule when iam at work so I do get some time off dueing the week. I,ll probably spent the first few days getting stuff in order at home, but after that I will deffently be looking to get out. Iam not real experanced but do have some, I also have couple of people i hunt with but not many. most of the time schedules conflict. So I do thank you both cant wait, I have a good time everytime i go out, just love being outdoors. BTW i will probably look like the the piles dairy dow boy the first couple of times (not looking forward to reacclimateing to the cold) just dont give me to hard of a time. Looking forward to meeting you both.

Levelwined

Now THAT is how you ask for a huntin' spot. PM sent.
    Good luck Levelwined, let us know if you have some success.
    Thank you for your service, I pray every day for you and your comrades.
    R.I.P. Kurtis Arcala.
    http://www.fallenheroesmemorial.com/...akurtisdk.html

For some reason I can't send you a private message but I got a decent spot that we can go look for bunnies when you return from your deployment. Send me a private message and we can set something up. I've been itching to go chase some rabbits soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tailwind View Post
    Now THAT is how you ask for a huntin' spot. PM sent.
    Good luck Levelwined, let us know if you have some success.
    Thank you for your service, I pray every day for you and your comrades.
    R.I.P. Kurtis Arcala.
    http://www.fallenheroesmemorial.com/...akurtisdk.html
    Not looking for a hunting spot thanks, just lookn for people that would like to got out and walk trough the woods with me.

I pray for his family and am sorry for their loss. Rest in Peace Sgt Kurtis Arclala

Oh, ok Levelwind, I see.
    Here is a sticky for a thread of people looking for partners. It is in the trapping section, but i'm sure most are up for some small game, too. Good luck.
    http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/........LOOK-HERE!!