Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Servicing a Toyo Laser 73

Default Servicing a Toyo Laser 73

Does anyone have a copy of the service manuel for this stove? I have the parts/owners manual but it doesn't tell me how to service the thing. I've gone to Toyotomiusa site but the service manuel downloads require a password. I'm willing to pay $ if some one has a copy they can email me.

Travis

I managed to get my hands on a copy of the service manual. It was an easy job and only cost me the price of the parts. Next time I will be looking for a cheaper source for parts though (yikes). If anyone needs a service manual for the L-56 or L-73 send me a message.

-Travis

hi travis, i would greatly appreciate a copy of the toyo service manual so i can fix my stove. Thanks much
    William. my email is wyso9113@gmail.com

Hi Travis,

I'd appreciate a copy of the L56 manual. donschambers@comcast.net

Hi Travis,

Could really use a copy for the L-73. Your time and consideration is appreciated. e-mail: aksupercub1@gmail.com

BG
    BG

Hi Travis,

I would also like a copy of the service manual for the Toyo Laser 73 as I have two of these. One is 4 years old and the other 5. They see a lot of use in our 5000 sf former Masonic Temple building that is now my studio and gallery on the first floor and our living quarters on the second. The big forced air oil furnaces do a good job of getting the thermal mass up to temp and the Toyos keep each floor at a level heat. I feel there must be periodic service, but so far they both perform like new. Thanks for your help. Let me know if I need to Paypal some $ to offset your costs. Jerry, glwork@mac.com

Any chance I can get a copy of the laser 73 manual? I have three of them in Homer and they all have issues. Thanks

kevin

I could use a copy of each. Thank you very much.

Bill
    gourmetak@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ak Fireman View Post
    I managed to get my hands on a copy of the service manual. It was an easy job and only cost me the price of the parts. Next time I will be looking for a cheaper source for parts though (yikes). If anyone needs a service manual for the L-56 or L-73 send me a message.

-Travis

Default Toyo Laser 73

hi travis, i would greatly appreciate a copy of the toyo service manual for the L-73, thanks in advance geezel@peoplepc.com

Hi Travis,
    You are a popular man. It would be greatly appreciated if you could send me a copy of that laser 73 service manual too. Trying to get someone here to service it is difficult so I better try to learn how to do it myself. If you have any tips that would be great as well. Thanks, Ray
    rvstokes@ak.net

+1 for the laser73. Toddbrigham@gmail.com

Thanks

Default copy laser 73 service manual

-Travis
    fff1@cpcinternet.com
    thanks for your consideration.
    I will gladly pay the fee for the laser 73 manual

Hi Travis,
    I've got a problem with the Laser 73 in our hangar. I SURE would appreciate a copy of the Laser 73 service manual. Thank you VERY much for sharing it with us.

Mike

chikuminuk@msn.com

Default Laser 73 Service Manual

-Travis
    Travis, if the offer is still on the table I could use a copy of the L-73 manual. Woke up to an error code this morning.
    tyler.coble AT gmail dot com

Thanks.

Hi if you get a copy of the L73 manual can you copy to me? If I find one I will copy it to you. Thanks. Kgottlieb@SCF.cc

Default laser 73 manual

Does anyone have a copy of the service manuel for this stove? I have the parts/owners manual but it doesn't tell me how to service the thing. I've gone to Toyotomiusa site but the service manuel downloads require a password. I'm willing to pay $ if some one has a copy they can email me.

Travis
    Travis, having problems with laser 73. Need to rebuid would appreciate copy of your manual so I can do it.
    Thank you

Travis,
    I am interested in getting my hands on a copy of the Toyo Laser 73 manual. My heat has been out for a couple days now and the local repairmen in valdez our conveniently not working until monday. My email address is john_groundwater@hotmail.com

Default Toyo Laser 73 Service Manual

Hi Travis,

Is the offer still available for the laser 73 service manual? I could really use a copy. I appreciate your kindness.

Best,
    Marshall

-Travis

Hey Travis,
    Any chance on sending a manual my way.
    Thanks!

Give this guy a call, Steve at Steve's Toyo Stove Repair, www.stevestoyostove.com 354-4141.
    George Riddle
    Owner/Operator
    Blueberry Island Lodge
    www.blueberryislandlodge.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast