Thread: Rabbit Creek Range reopening for 2011

Default Rabbit Creek Range reopening for 2011

Does the Rabbit Creek range reopen tomorrow or is it later in the week - I can't remember! I do know it was closed today for the state holiday.

Should be a lot of people down there trying out their Christmas presents when it reopens. It is always fun to see all the new stuff being actually shot and see how it works - or does not.

Also be a lot of us just shooting again after the long cold Decemeber break.
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

Looks like it is going to be awful windy down there - if it is open.

Did a search on the web but could not find any information on 2011 schedule nor a number to call.
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

It should reopen on Wednesday. Unless something has changed for 2011 the range should be open Wednesday through Sunday, closed Monday's and Tuesday's.

See you all next Sat.

Got some more bullets cast up for my .500 S&W - I'll also be down on Sat. blazing away with it. See ya there

Quote Originally Posted by David Teague View Post
    See you all next Sat.