Thread: Tikka T3 Lite questions

Default Tikka T3 Lite questions

I am shooting the T3 lite in 7-08 when I seat the longer bullets close to the lands I exceed the magazine length capacity. Anyone try using the 30-06 magazines for the T3 to solve this problem? Thinking this should work considering all the T3 lites use the same action and magazines they just add stops for the different cartridge lengths

The only thing that sux is the -06 mag will cost you a kidney to purchase! It would definitely be worthwhile to find a buddy w/ one and try the mag out first before throwing down on a piece of that platinum minted plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    The only thing that sux is the -06 mag will cost you a kidney to purchase! It would definitely be worthwhile to find a buddy w/ one and try the mag out first before throwing down on a piece of that platinum minted plastic.
    Oh yeah I hear that LuJon, will do, I wonder how much room I have in the bolt throw 0-06 magazine would be the perfect solution if I don't have to mod the bolt stop.

freeman, what did you find out here, or does anyone else have an answer to this question on the T-3 mags?

an extra Magazine is like $70, or so ??
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !