Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recent pictures

Default Recent pictures

heres some of my most recent pics

ended up with 2 silvers 2 cross 2 reds...6 land otter...good luck to everyone

lb, your a little young to be so darn good.
    Way to go, and thanks for taking the time to post.
    It is appreciated.

thanks tailwind..i put alot of effort in and in my experience (as a young man/trapper) alot of effort results in alot of numbers...i run 13 traps and every check i usually produce 4 animals...as my average. i try my hardest and learn every trip out, which slowlymakes a better trapper..in theory. but im only 16 and may be clueless but this is what i believe is true...good luck tailwind...your animals is on your way im sure

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

out standing! i have only ever caught 4 otter in all my years.. and you have six in one pic! keep up the good work thanks for sharing it.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

thanks vince...i actually would probably say im best when it comes to otters..but ive only personally trapped 17 in my live...but yeah, i really target them. and i always do alright when it comes to fox

Good catches. Weren't you making sets for lynx also? Where are you trapping with a boat?
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

Your not my kid but **** I'm still darned proud of ya!!! For a youngster you sure have a good drive and gumption to get'r done.

Thanks for sharing, and I hope to be following your trapping post for many years to come!!!
    Last edited by WaterWolf; 01-01-2011 at 11:24. Reason: I cant spell and the puter doesnt fix me
    I'm Pro-Pike.

i attempted that marten trapper..i did have to but they both ended up being stolen which was a real bummer, but anyhow never actually connected with one, that i got to keep hah

and Thanks waterwolf that means alot, and i plan on having more post to come in the future

Congrats on all your success!!

lb,

congrats!! nice going! was curious as to your sets for the otter. Are you setting in a run or bucket sets or using bait. just curious as to what your set up is!! Thanks for the good pics

Wow, getting to the trapline via boat, now that's something else! What unit are you trapping in? Just curious.

Congrats on the success and thanks for the cool pics,

I glad you live in a place where your enjoyment of life is not wasted,keep enjoying life as it makes others life better through you.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Quote Originally Posted by rosscoak View Post
    lb,

congrats!! nice going! was curious as to your sets for the otter. Are you setting in a run or bucket sets or using bait. just curious as to what your set up is!! Thanks for the good pics
    Bushrat im over here in unit 14 this was done in unit 8..i live in both places..and Ross i actually trap the dens my dad trapped when he was my age and i also put #3 in there trails and slides where therefrequently playing and at dens i just set a #3 in front of the entrance

keep them pics coming!

That's awesome man! keep up the great work. A silver is on my dream list. I sure like seeing you kids out trapping instead of on the video games all afternoon. You remind me of myself a "few" years back. Great job!

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

Quote Originally Posted by goaty View Post
    That's awesome man! keep up the great work. A silver is on my dream list. I sure like seeing you kids out trapping instead of on the video games all afternoon. You remind me of myself a "few" years back. Great job!
    Wait, you mean lbtrapper didn't learn everything he knows by playing Cabelas Fur Trapper 2011?

not allowed to play all those video games...plus id rather put my effort into something productive...like trapping.
    been trapping since i can remember with my dad, but just started solo a few years ago...3 i believe

but i get to live "the dream" for the most part...my dad owns a lodge in a village on kodiak island soo i help him fish the summers and during winters i trap and help him skin deer and process meat

Great to see a young fella getting out there like you are, great job and keep it up.

Default Great Job!

Congratulations on such success lbtrapper, you're doing a super job by the looks of it. Those fox look like pigs compared to the interior fox I see here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast