I have been thinking of trimming my collection down a bit. I know unthinkable.
For revolvers I have.
1. Ruger Redhawk SS 45 colt 5.5 inch
2. Super blackhawk SS 44 mag. 4 5/8 inch
3. Smith Wesson SS Backpacker 44 mag. 2.5 inch
4. S&W Mountain gun 44 mag 4 inch
5. Ruger Super redhawk 480 ruger TG 7.5 inch
6. Ruger SP 101 SS 357 mag. 3 inch
7. Ruger Bearcat 22 lr. blue 4 inch
Well that is it, for revolvers anyway. The Mountain gun is my favorite, but I like them all. They are all different in their own way but there is a lot of overlap in usefullness. I was thinking of culling the backpacker from the heard, I don't know for sure. I have not hunted soley with a handgun yet maybe someday. There used mostly for self preservation.
Any thoughts or opinions are welcomed.
P.S. This is not not not an attempt to sell anything just like some feedback.
Thank you for any help