Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Check this out

Default Check this out

My wife just ran my name through missingmoney.com and i was on the list. Just got a email back and there was a check in 2008 i did not cash. I remember the check so this is a real deal. 104.00= more beer for the cabin. I was surprised how many people that i know are on the list.

Wow, do you think I'm on the List and have money too? OK Mod, do your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by pa18tony View Post
    My wife just ran my name through missingmoney.com and i was on the list. Just got a email back and there was a check in 2008 i did not cash. I remember the check so this is a real deal. 104.00= more beer for the cabin. I was surprised how many people that i know are on the list.
    I've looked on that site many times and over the years have found friends' and family's unclaimed money. The State is required to hold the unclaimed funds. Alaska is one of the states that uses the missingmoney.com website.

As of now out of 3 people that checked and got a reply back 929.00 of unclaimed money.

Wow....you (tentatively) can add me to the list! I just got a reply on two different claims and it says I have just over $1,600 coming!! Sweeeet! I googled the missing money thing and one scam busters type site said this and one other site were the only two legitimate sites they knew of so hopefully it will come through.

Any idea how long it takes to get the payment and are there any charges? My email reply said she was mailing me a form for some other information to confirm my identity.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

They said the same to me on the form. Not sure on the time. 1600.00 now thats some cash!

Let us know when the party is.
    Alaska, the Madness; Bloggity Stories of the North
    http://cloud9doula.wordpress.com/

Does this shotgun make my butt look big?

yup, not me but the wife in a former name.. $96.00

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Just got the check.

Sweet! We just mailed off our info form. How long did it take overall?

Ours turned out to be an escrow check from our previous house and a $30 rebate from some contact lenses back in 2006. Thanks for posting this link!!
    AKmud

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Little less than 2 weeks from start to check.

Yep 2 weeks! 61 bucks and another account in my home state of Michigan for an undisclosed amount. Hmm..... Seems a bit more complicated when dealing with another states treasury. Paperwork etc...

-akiceman25

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk
    I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

State Farm from Texas owes me 110.00 from the late 1990's. Sent the paperwork back to Texas last week, hope to get a check this week. Told my buddy about ti and he's got about 100 buck due back to him too.
    It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

I read this, checked the link, found my name and opened a check for $157.00 tonight... thanks for the info... This is the real deal..

Thanks again.

Tom

wanted to thank yhe o.p. checked the site and recieved a check for $540. thanks again.

Hmnm.....I may have to make a call on Monday. We filled out all the info and mailed it off 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back yet. Fingers crossed though.
    AKmud

My wife and I got a $201 check in the mail last week. Thanks for the thread.

I'm a believer! Received our $1,660 check today! Thanks again for posting this Tony.
    AKmud

Strange. I'm not on there, but my father is on there twice - once at his previous address and once at his current address, both of them listed as being held by the State. If that's the case and he is listed at his current address, why didn't they send it to him initially? Regardless, I'll make sure he looks into this tomorrow. Maybe I can talk him into a commission!

Woohoo! Just found my wife! It lists the amount as "not disclosed", but anything is better than nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast