Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where would you like to see Bait Em 907 products?

Default Where would you like to see Bait Em 907 products?

Gearing up for next season.
    We have vendors established in the Fairbanks, Anchorage, Kenai and Wasilla areas.
    Potential vendor in Glennallen
    We will not be doing business with Three Bears this season.

I would like to know where you'd like to see Bait Em 907 products (has to be on the road system)?
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

i would like to see them hanging from every tree around my stand.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

all the archery shops from wasilla to kenai

I have a mother-in-law..... nevermind.

Full Curl Archery in Anchorage
    Boondocks in Eagle River
    Mt. View Sports in Anchorage
    Trustworthy Hardware in Soldotna
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

How about in my shed Jess??? Kidding!

I think sportsman would be a good place. What about that trapping store on the parks as your headed north also

Yeah if Sportsmans was able to carry them, they'd sell like no other. Alot of people only shop at the big box stores and only know about products they sell at them, mainstream. Don't know if that'd work out though, seems they wouldn't mind supporting a local business. I don't know how your business is doing with the lower 48 folks, but I know there are quite a few states that do allow baiting of bears. If they got ahold of your products that would be great!

The lower 48 sales picked up this past year. Every year more and more states are opening bear hunting over scents, but not food. Texas did very well with wild hogs on the scent balls. We are branching out slowly but surely.
    As for the State of Alaska... We are looking forward to getting more of our products in stores.
    Thanks for the leads
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    www.baitem907.com

Jess

I bought your product last year and was happy with the results. If you are looking for a place down in Seward I would be interested in helping you out.

Cheers
    Olin

not sure if it is your stuff in the fairbanks sportsmans i saw they have scent balls but they were charging like $70 frontier outfitters and sentry hardware might be good what distributers do you have in fairbanks.

Default Where?

Quote Originally Posted by baitem907 View Post
    We have vendors established in the Fairbanks, Anchorage, Kenai and Wasilla areas.
    Potential vendor in Glennallen
    I can understand not wanting to mention your potential vendor(s) by name, but you've got to be OK to mention by name your existing ones in those 4 cities, can't you?

Olin, PM sent

Akscotty, Frontier and Sentry are one of our already established vendors in the Fairbanks area.

Familyman, In Anchorage we will have Wiggy's-Alaska located off Old Seward
    Fairbanks we have Sentry & Frontier, along with Vince
    Kenai & Soldotna Area Matt (vendor from last season) and Joe's Guide Service
    Wasilla Area is Us and Northland Guns

Thanks
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    www.baitem907.com

Chimo guns maybe but if I need anything I just go by your house but I understand how its good to branch out so hell put all the stuff in my garage and shed HAAH

Chimos and Sportsman's. I wish I could say that I was more loyal to Chimo's, but they are so darn expensive and half the time I go in there the guys are so grumpy. Some of the guys in there are nice, but other times they got an attitude like they are the only shop around or something. There is one guy in there who really knows his stuff. I think he is ex military or something. He wears a side arm holster and has a flat top haircut. He is a nice guy. The other guys are kind of grumpy. I prefer to help out the small local business owners if I can rather than Wal-Mart and Fred Meyer though.

Default Boondocks and here

is where I like mine. See enclosed :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by baitem907 View Post
    Olin, PM sent

Akscotty, Frontier and Sentry are one of our already established vendors in the Fairbanks area.

Familyman, In Anchorage we will have Wiggy's-Alaska located off Old Seward
    Fairbanks we have Sentry & Frontier, along with Vince
    Kenai & Soldotna Area Matt (vendor from last season) and Joe's Guide Service
    Wasilla Area is Us and Northland Guns

Thanks
    here in fairbanks i keep stuff pretty much for forum members only... and a few of our own walkin hunters that happen to be clients..
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
    Chimos and Sportsman's. I wish I could say that I was more loyal to Chimo's, but they are so darn expensive and half the time I go in there the guys are so grumpy. Some of the guys in there are nice, but other times they got an attitude like they are the only shop around or something. There is one guy in there who really knows his stuff. I think he is ex military or something. He wears a side arm holster and has a flat top haircut. He is a nice guy. The other guys are kind of grumpy. I prefer to help out the small local business owners if I can rather than Wal-Mart and Fred Meyer though.
    The guy you are talking about is Mike he is a nice person and know how to treat his customers he is the only one I like to deal with.

I would like to see them in the local archery shops like blackbear said. Don't forget Screamin Eagle here in Wasilla, they are on Park Ave, off KGB.

I would like to obtain your products in Tok.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBoy22 View Post
    I would like to see them in the local archery shops like blackbear said. Don't forget Screamin Eagle here in Wasilla, they are on Park Ave, off KGB.
    Yeah, I agree. The guys at screamin eagle are real nice guys. I am sorry I forgot to mention them. It has been awhile since I have visited their store. I need to get back down there and do some shooting. The recurve has been hangin up for too long.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast