Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where are the alaska 4x4 forums? help!

Default where are the alaska 4x4 forums? help!

ARE or LEER, Yakima or thule, airbags or add a leaf, lightbars?, nightforce?, chips, tires, lifts, racks, floormats, gears, fuel economy, power, fuel containers, receivers, hitch's, campers, balls, towing, pulling, lights, ect. ect. -

can I suggest another new forum?

this has been bugging me for a while now-

happy holidaze

Quote Originally Posted by rivrat View Post
    ARE or LEER, Yakima or thule, airbags or add a leaf, lightbars?, nightforce?, chips, tires, lifts, racks, floormats, gears, fuel economy, power, fuel containers, receivers, hitch's, campers, balls, towing, pulling, lights, ect. ect. -

happy holidaze
    http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...p/8-Alaska-ATV ????
    I can do the impossible right away. Be patient, miracles take me a bit longer.

happy holidaze
    You must be new here. People don't, for the most part, use full-size vehicles for getting around off-road around here. Those are for hauling the various machines that CAN get around off-road to the trailhead. ATV's, UTV's Argos, mini-trucks with tracks, snowmachines... Those are the machines that work the best when the road ends. Or boats, bush planes etc.

There is a small faction of folks who still venture off-road with actual vehicles which require license plates, but not very many. Then you have your "hunting buggy" crowd. These are stubborn individuals who absolutely refuse to give up the creature comforts of a heated, enclosed cab and build what is illegal for the road and must be trailered to the trailhead. They all look like a back-yard-built monster truck, and to their credit, some of them work quite well.

All comedy aside, I come from a rock crawling background myself before moving up here. I've come to the realization though that the terrain in Alaska is just too tough for someone with my budget to be able to build a vehicle capable of surviving for very long. Do yourself a favor and invest in an ATV.

The other 299,300,000 people can have it.

Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom, than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist.

www.alaska4x4network.com

That should get your fix for ya.

Heavy Hitter Fishing
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

Im on the highway pal, that stuff is all for a pickup. I have never seen a topper on a atv, and have been on this forum since 01.
    WOW! thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by AK2AZ View Post
    www.alaska4x4network.com

That should get your fix for ya.

dont go there that one is horrible.
    Semper Fi!

Im on the highway pal, that stuff is all for a pickup. I have never seen a topper on a atv, and have been on this forum since 01.
    Funny, your join date says 06, I'm sure that the forum owner would have set up a big truck 4x4 forum here by now if there had been enough requests to justify having another moderator monitor another forum. It's alot of work involved everytime a new forum is set up, cuz someone has to run it per say. Get 100 to 200 members interested and maybe they'd do it for you rivrat. JMO of course.
    Have a great day pal.

Still not sure what you are ranting about or what you are looking for. Maybe you can pull over on the highway and type up a literate post for the rest of us to fully understand your plight and give you a helping hand before you kill another driver while you are texting?
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    Still not sure what you are ranting about or what you are looking for. Maybe you can pull over on the highway and type up a literate post for the rest of us to fully understand your plight and give you a helping hand before you kill another driver while you are texting?
    Perfect answer, cuz I'm not sure either.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyH View Post
    Funny, your join date says 06.
    When David (the former and original owner of the site) switched over to the current VBulletin software (in, you guessed it-2006), all members where assigned the same join date (for the most part) of 2006. AOD has been around much longer than that.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

I don't see how it can be any clearer. He is looking for a 4x4 forum.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaHippie View Post
    When David (the former and original owner of the site) switched over to the current VBulletin software (in, you guessed it-2006), all members where assigned the same join date (for the most part) of 2006. AOD has been around much longer than that.
    Sorry, bad comment on my part, just caught the join date in the profile and didn't match up. Thanks Hippie for the enlightening.

happy holidaze
    Me thinks I figured it out.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by oka in ak View Post
    I don't see how it can be any clearer. He is looking for a 4x4 forum.
    Yes, I tink we know that now.

Actually, I'd be all for a mud boggers 4x4 forum. I'm sure it will get hits and bring in more members that are into that big wheel stuff.

Go to Wal-Mart so no need for a forum.

He's on the highway. Leave him alone.

The other 299,300,000 people can have it.

Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom, than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by AKsoldier View Post
    He's on the highway. Leave him alone.
    Right on AK, hate to be the cause of an accident............lol

happy holidaze
    I highlighted the stuff that's been added to my grocery getter....I too could yak about that stuff all day...if you drive a cummins, the TDR forum is the best out there for everything 'over-the-road' for your rig...
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast