Thread: looking for a sitter

Default looking for a sitter

I am looking for someone who might like to watch after a lovable Labrador for about a week and a half toward the end of January. Anchorage area is best as I have to fly from there. My hope is to find someone who already has dogs outside and won't mind putting out a little extra food for one more. I will certainly pay for your trouble, but the idea is to find a lower cost option than boarding. If you have a teenager who would like to make some gas money, perhaps we could do business.
    My terrier needs a place to stay also, but I think a cute girl at work wants to keep him for me. Thanks to anyone in advance who might have a bright idea for me.
    katy99.jpg
    Passing up shots on mergansers since 1992.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyD View Post
    I am looking for someone who might like to watch after a lovable Labrador for about a week and a half toward the end of January. Anchorage area is best as I have to fly from there. My hope is to find someone who already has dogs outside and won't mind putting out a little extra food for one more. I will certainly pay for your trouble, but the idea is to find a lower cost option than boarding. If you have a teenager who would like to make some gas money, perhaps we could do business.
    My terrier needs a place to stay also, but I think a cute girl at work wants to keep him for me. Thanks to anyone in advance who might have a bright idea for me.
    katy99.jpg
    I live in Wasilla and have a dog run in the yard and could maybe take care of him for a week or so while your gone. You pay all expenses of course and a little take care of money for my reloading and smoking habbit........lol
    PM me if interested. If she's a house crapper though, deal is off.
    I can do the impossible right away. Be patient, miracles take me a bit longer.

I also have room. I have a 4month old lab pup that would love a buddy to play with. I live on 40 acres in Palmer. PM if interested.

gokorn1 and GrizzlyH,

You two are very kind and generous to make such a gracious offer to SkinnyD.

Happy New Year!

Jim