Thread: Military and Govt Employees Ducks Unlimited Banquet

Default Military and Govt Employees Ducks Unlimited Banquet

Hello,

The Military and Govt employees Ducks Unlimited banquet is going to be on January 15, 2011 at the Eagle River Lions Club, and the prices are: Single $45, Couple $65, Youth $30. If you are interested in attending or sponsoring a Military member to attend, please contact Chris Duffy at 907-830-6020 or me (calndux@mtaonline.net). Chris is a better contact than I am, but I can help if you can not get a hold of Chris.

Also we have pre-banquet tickets availible for a chance to win a Winchester SX3 at $10 each or 3 for $20.

Thanks for supporting our military/govt banquet.
    Advice from a River: Slow Down and Meander, Go with the Flow, Stay Current, Beauty is in the Journey...

I replied to one of your other threads on this subject, but not reply so I'll repeat it here.

Which Governments?

Hello folks,

Sorry I have neglected to check this posting. The banquet is for Military (All branches, Active, Reserve, National Guard, and Retired) and Federal Govt employees. However, others may be able to attend, but please contact Chris Duffy (Committee Chairman) at 907-830-6020 for specific information.

Thanks,

Gary
    Advice from a River: Slow Down and Meander, Go with the Flow, Stay Current, Beauty is in the Journey...