Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Moon Shots

  1. #1
    Member tull777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    825

    Default Moon Shots

    Here are a few from the night of the recent Lunar Eclipse...







    Canon 100-400mm, 30D, tripod, crop and lots of luck! LOL!
    http://www.pbase.com/tull777

    http://www.eddiefisherphoto.com/


    "If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out. ....."Tight Lines & Best Fishes"

  2. #2
    Member junkak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Very nice as usual! Love the 3rd one.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Member danattherock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    5,608

    Default

    Nice images Eddie. Glad to see some of your work. Been too long man. Happy New Years.


    -Dan
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

  5. #5

    Default

    Beautiful pictures

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    North Pole Alaska
    Posts
    166

    Default not as good

    Northern Lights AK Jan 2011 239.jpgX mas in Ice Dec AK 2010 007.jpg

    Those are nice pics, these are one my wife took recently, she is new to photography. still working the kinks out.

  7. #7
    Member H_I_L_L_B_I_L_L_Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    452

    Default Moon

    from tonight.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    2,083

    Default

    Very nice shots as usual, Tul777.

    Amazing what you can do with your "no good in low light" 30D Just kidding, of course, since your photos are a clear example of how good a photographer you are. You will always do well regardless of camera brand or model. That's the way it's.

  9. #9
    Member G3_Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Kasilof, AK
    Posts
    91

    Default

    All 3 are fantastic shots... thanks for sharing!

  10. #10
    Member tull777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    825

    Default

    Nice! That's a sharp one and well done, Hillbilly!
    http://www.pbase.com/tull777

    http://www.eddiefisherphoto.com/


    "If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out. ....."Tight Lines & Best Fishes"

  11. #11
    Member tull777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    Northern Lights AK Jan 2011 239.jpgX mas in Ice Dec AK 2010 007.jpg

    Those are nice pics, these are one my wife took recently, she is new to photography. still working the kinks out.
    Exposure is a tough one when photographing the moon. Well on her way tho!
    http://www.pbase.com/tull777

    http://www.eddiefisherphoto.com/


    "If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out. ....."Tight Lines & Best Fishes"

  12. #12
    Member tull777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by junkak View Post
    Very nice as usual! Love the 3rd one.
    Thanks much!

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Nelson View Post
    Very nice. I especially like the first one.
    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by danattherock View Post
    Nice images Eddie. Glad to see some of your work. Been too long man. Happy New Years.


    -Dan
    Thanks, Dan and I know, no excuse for being absent. :O/

    Quote Originally Posted by Stihl_header View Post
    Beautiful pictures
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by RayfromAK View Post
    Very nice shots as usual, Tul777.

    Amazing what you can do with your "no good in low light" 30D Just kidding, of course, since your photos are a clear example of how good a photographer you are. You will always do well regardless of camera brand or model. That's the way it's.
    LOL! Ray, I don't know how I put up with this old camera! Someday...

    Quote Originally Posted by G3_Guy View Post
    All 3 are fantastic shots... thanks for sharing!
    appreciate it!
    http://www.pbase.com/tull777

    http://www.eddiefisherphoto.com/


    "If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out. ....."Tight Lines & Best Fishes"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •