Thread: Southcentral Hikes

Default Southcentral Hikes

I'm hiking Summit Creek trail to Resurrection Pass Trail and then overnighting in the Devils Pass cabin for a few days in June, then looping back out to the highway down Devils Pass Trail. Anyway I was doing some looking on the internet for where to park the vehicle for Summit trailhead and bumped into a database on trails that I thought some on here might be able to use.

http://www.alaskahikesearch.com/database/allhikes.asp

Thanks for the link. Do all you can to get more folks out of the house and enjoying the outdoors, hunting, hiking, fishing etc. xxx on couch potatoes. get outside with your family!!! Had a great day hike with a buddy this fall on the Summit Creek trail. We got within 75 yards of sheep working a mineral lick and got some great pictures.

test here to see if I can figure out picture posting. From Summit Creek trail hike this fall.

Hey I hear that Bob. My daughter, son in law and I hiked Resurrection Pass trail this summer but we pretty much smoked through the Pass section from Fox Creek to Juneau Lake in one day so we're heading back up to spend a few days time exploring in just that section. Thanks for the photo !

I bumped into this absolutely awesome photo of Resurrection Pass and wanted to share it. Its a 360 degree panorama with shots of Juneau Lake, Devils Pass Lake, etc. Once you get to the link, you can click on the photo to enlarge it and then pan. I wish I could take photos like this.

http://commondatastorage.googleapis....al/5374248.jpg

Here's a couple of shots I took this summer when we hiked the north and south sections of Resurrection Trail in July. There were hundreds of marmots up in the pass and they didn't seem to mind getting photographed with a little coaxing.

res20101.JPG

res2010.JPG