Thread: Posting Storys that don't meet with the LAW.

Default Posting Storys that don't meet with the LAW.

I had questions about the bison hunt thread and the way it was worded, but kept my mouth shut because things on the web can be constured and you don't get the whole story. ( Thats the point of this thread J. I'll await the whole story)

However if any of you write a story and have 90% believing that you did a good hunt that evryone thought you did everything right, and to find out it was in fact poaching, I will expose you if I read about it.

This is the lowest form of hunting a spieces that are in question as to this date.

Then you took the biggest one and displayed it.

J, I hope I'm wrong on this, but only you can tell me.

you won't believe him, anyhow. 'fess the most evils in YOUR heart. enquiring, nosy minds are just panting to know.
    tell the whole truth, now.
    some won't believe you, anyway.

Rock, I am disappointed in you... You could have easily ran the name in the AWT report through the drawing list and found that the guy had a tag. He wasn't poaching, he won the darn tag. The mistake was simply not having the tag on him. Who knows maybe he keeps all of his tags together and accidental grabbed the moose permit. Maybe after the harvest he put some of his gear in a buddies truck who headed back to town for something and the tag was with it. I don't have the foggiest idea what happened but the guy did win a valid DI403 tag. The fact that it wasn't on his person is most certainly a stupid mistake. That doesn't make him a poacher.

Your lack of due diligence prior to posting this should be clear enough to prove that you are wrong. If it were me I would apologize.

Default Pink Panty Meltdown

RS, you sir, are a total d****h bag, and I hope you put away the purse and panties and learn to be half the man most of these guys are.

I have forgot my license at home before. I have left it in camp. never on purpose. It dont think it worthy of calling one a poacher.

My buddy, who is one the most stand up person's I know, forgot to cut the tabs on his ticket after a sheep harvest. He discovered his mistake when he presented his tag to the AWT! He got a ticket, and learned from his mistake. There is a big difference between a simple mistake, and purposely poaching. People have been sued for defamation of character before. Just saying....

Well thats the responce I thought I'd get on here.

You people listened to him when he was a regilious reg. reader and yet one of the stupidiest things you could do was to NOT have your proof of the spieces that your hunt.

The background said he had a cow moose tag, not a buff. tag,

J did'nt say anything about his pending court date or that he was contacted by the AWT.

If he is legal then I wish him the best, but he failed to fill us in on the rest of the story, thats why I would like him to chime in.

That breaks my heart Lujon, just when we were starting to get along, lol.

Tailwind, -------------lol

I kill em all and let the game wardens decide whats legal. These threads from the junior wildlife vigilantes are a dime a dozen can't you just dredge one up instead of making a new one?

I don't see where poaching comes into play here with the hunter having a drawing permit to hunt bison, just not in his possession. Pretty easy to imagine a couple of hunting buddies having a truck full of gear and going out for a weekend to drive and look/hunt for bison and having the permit fall between a seat or whatever.

ASSumptions are the mother of all you-know-what . . .

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    You could have easily ran the name in the AWT report through the drawing list
    As a curiosity, can someone hang that link for me? I was trying to research previous years drawings on ADF&G last month and couldn't figure out how.....

Sorry for the interruption, carry on....

Lujon, can I post the words that are in the paper?

i killed a very nice buck when i was approx 24 years old.
    reeached into my pocket and NO TAG!
    dressed out deer, packed 3/4 mile to truck, drove 4 miles to camp. hung deer.
    drove 38 miles to nearest source of tags. bought another. went back and tagged buck.
    boy, was I a dirty ******* for about 6 hours.

Listen guys, The buff is a touchie subject around here right now and when I see a post about a guy that is trying to be the best hunter out there with a bad post to begin with, then read some bad stuff in the paper that he left out of the story, I get a little bothered. You might think this is frivilious but in all respect I asked him to come out by himself to explain it to all that responded to his thread. It seems like he has a groop that wants to defend him.

You can defend your posts all you want, but until J comes out and defends or explains himself for his posts, he will be a question because we wer'nt there.

I personally don't like it when someone post something on here without the whole story.

I see CSI Delta Junction is on the case so is your name horatio?? Go read the trooper report and see what he was cited for...

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_skipper View Post
    Listen guys, The buff is a touchie subject around here right now and when I see a post about a guy that is trying to be the best hunter out there with a bad post to begin with, then read some bad stuff in the paper that he left out of the story, I get a little bothered. You might think this is frivilious but in all respect I asked him to come out by himself to explain it to all that responded to his thread. It seems like he has a groop that wants to defend him.

You can defend your posts all you want, but until J comes out and defends or explains himself for his posts, he will be a question because we wer'nt there.

I personally don't like it when someone post something on here without the whole story.
    I'm not part of his "group." The dude forgot his tag, big F-ing deal. Let it go. He got a ticket, and more than likely pay his fine. His screw up is a screw up, no doubt about it. He had a permit, so he didn't poach as you insinuated. Chasing down animals, poaching, and stuff like that are pretty bad. However, some other things are simply minor. Forgetting your tag is minor. The buffs are not the only "touchy" subjects on this forum. Are you suggesting that because of his bad write up, and that fact that he was fined for not having his tag, he is guilty of more offenses? Proof? What is your hang up? Why should he have to explain himself to you? There are thousands of stories on here that are told with out "the whole story." Move on, as there are a million and one fun things to do in Delta than call out some guy for a minor F&G violation. Good Lord!

I've read every posting in both of these threads and it dawned on me that many of us should be glad that we don't have every bad (or simply dumb in this case) thing we've ever done aired out in front of every one else. Hey stuff happens.

Gotta congratulate Jeff for a great animal. In retrospect it might have been a good idea to start his story with, "well, in spite of the boneheaded tag goof of the century....I killed a great buff, and here is the story."

Then again too, his words would be found WANTing however he phrased them....
    Proud to be an American!

Carry on, enough said.

You know I was going to leave it at that ,-----------------------

Yea I'd probabaly be better to leave it there.

(Still want to here from J.)

Nice to know that not only is ****ting in hunt report threads acceptable, but so are full on call out threads.