Thread: Traps south of Girdwood ??

Default Traps south of Girdwood ??

Just curious if anyone was trapping south of girdwood. The reason I ask is because who ever it is was nice enough to put up a sign that says caution traps. I would just like to talk with them so I can avoid their line without having to look for it as this is any area that we hunt our dog frequently in the winter. I haven't been there in a couple weekends, but I was hoping to find out how far / or close their line is to the hwy & what sets they are using. Any pm's with info would be appreciated.

Good question, I hope you get your info. If not, you should keep your dog away from there.

I've been hunting down there at least once a week since october and haven't seen anything too close to the highway, but I haven't pushed too far back yet.

Brad, do you know the sign I am refereing to? I left a card / note on it but haven't heard back. Also was out of state the last two weekends & this weekend I am just being a wussie as I don't feel like driving that far for the short daylight & chance of getting my short hair caught in one. Hopefully it will be in the upper teens for x-mas & I will go see what I can find.